Monday, September 14, 2009

Well, It Begins

I never blog. Then I blog three times in a day.

Bed time, but I started my Advanced Creative Writing class the other day and thought I'd mention it.

It scared the crap out of me. The teacher is actually a, well, writer! Not one of the failed ones that teach because they suck. I didn't much enjoy his book, but many people did. Some things just aren't up your alley. Although I didn't like the book, I still can recognise the talent he has and what he will hopefully be able to teach me. I have a feeling that, when writing about different subjects, I would really enjoy his style.

So, I need five pieces to workshop. God help me.

On top of this, I'm taking Linear Algebra and Vector Geometry (really, don't even ask!), so I'm sure I'll die this semester. I'm also taking a crazy memorization heavy history course with two giant papers and a film class with about a billion assignments.

What in the hell was I thinking?

Anyways, I have to be up at 6 to make it to my math class on time (don't laugh) so I'd better jet.

No comments: