Monday, May 25, 2009

The Steven Pages

I just found out that Mr. Steven Page has a blogger account...

http://www.thestevenpages.blogspot.com/

It's actually quite coherent considering. :P

Oh, shut up, don't even rag on me for saying that. He brought those jokes on himself.

There's also a random song about Linda Ronstadt. Weird.

And what's up with his hair? I wonder if cocaine destroys hair follicles?

Anyways, that's enough Steven Page bashing. Well, sorta bashing... just the drug stuff is considered bashing I guess. I actually really like his music... as for his choice of recreational activities, those I'm not such a fan of.

I've always loved that he was so smart. I'm constantly amazed that people who are so incredibly smart somehow still make such poor choices. That is all.

Back to your regular scheduled programing.

No comments: