Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things I Hate

Many little things have been drivng me completely nuts lately. Because this is my blog and I can do whatever the hell I like, I decided to make a list.

So....

Things I Hate:

I hate that although the speed limit on the Cheif Peguisis Bridge is 80, I always get stuck behind the one tool going 50.

I hate that the City of Winnipeg will close down main street on a Saturday and not put up any notices until you practically run into the fucking baracade.

I hate that lululemon pants are so expensive but make my ass look so good.

I hate that school is costing me a fortune.

I hate that my parents act like teenagers even though they're technically still raising one and then have the balls to ask me why I think my little brother has no sense of responsibility.

I hate that some of my AP friends look at me like I'm stupid just because I'm not a lawyer or something. I wish I could stamp my IQ and maybe my GPA on my forehead.

I hate that I just paid 10 bucks to see Dance Flick because my friend thought Star Trek would be 'too geeky'. What a waste of 10 bucks.

I hate that I can't find a job that makes me feel good.

I hate that I want to feel good and I can't just work a job for a paycheque.

I hate that my chosen career has such a high failure rate.

I hate that my ex boyfriend is shacking up with some chick with no ambition just because she'll pop out babies on demand.

I hate that some boys just can't make up their mind.

I hate that people phone me at work -- and put no thought into the fact that they're talking to an actual person -- just to vent and make me feel two inches tall just because it makes them feel better.

I hate that I don't make more money.

I hate traffic downtown between the hours of 3 and 6.

I hate that I can't skate all summer long.

I hate that the Winter Club is so fucking expensive. Is a machine that dries your bathing suit worth that much?

I hate that it's going to take years to finish school.

I hate 'that friend' (that we all have) that is so fucking selfish and can't keep plans to save her life.

I hate that I don't get enough sleep.

No comments: