Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Things That Piss Me Off...

... at school.

These people make me want to strangle them! On my hit list? Well, those who:

- Sit in one of the three left handed desks but are right handed. You have no clue how much this pisses me off. You have a hundred other seats to choose from, and yet, you choose one of the THREE that I have to choose from! I believe there's a special place in hell for these people.

- Sit with friends and yack and watch youtube videos in the quiet study area of the library

- Talk on cell phones in the quiet study area.

- Use the tables meant for laptops (with plugs) when they do not have laptops. I'm sure these people are just slightly above the left-handed-desk-stealers in hell.

and my all time fav...

- Turn up their MP3 players super loud in the quiet study area. Just because you have headphones on doesn't mean the rest of us aren't being treated to your collection of 90's boybands.

That is all.

No comments: