Saturday, April 25, 2009

Is This What We Call Irony? Maybe?

I had completely forgotten about this song... Self full filling prophecy anyone?

Well, he now carries cocaine in a pill bottle labeled 'calcium' and his girlfriend's roommate has to hold him down on the front lawn to stop him from drinking and driving. Go Steven!



I'm not necessarily anti-anything... I'm more anti-stupid. Instead of being a health nut, I'm just anti-arteriosclerosis (and if I spelled that right, I deserve a medal), I'm not anti-tanning, I'm anti-cancer (why don't you just bathe yourself in cancer! Oh, wait, you already have). I'm not necessarily an environmentalist, I'm just anti-let's-all-drown-into-the-ocean.

I'm not anti-drugs, I'm just pro-brain-power and anti-lets-fry-my-brain-and-make-myself-stupid.

Oh, and this is absolutely fucking hillarious.

No comments: