Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Job

I haven't blogged lately.

Ooops.

I found a new job and I've been working both the new one and the old one until I can leave the old one. This has left me with very little time to do anything else.

Also, why are people so mean when you quit? I guess we all know the answer, but still, is it necessary?

Over the past few weeks, I've worked extremely hard at my old job to make sure that I leave on a good note. It's important to me because I know this person through someone else and will possibly have to see her. Most people would just go 'hey, I put in my two weeks, so now I really don't care and I'm going to slack!'. But I've been working really hard and she's still been really difficult to deal with. After a blow out today, I've realized that she just thinks I'm the spawn of satan -- or something equally as evil -- and I'm out to destroy her business and there's absolutely nothing I can do to change her mind.

Yes, today she pretty much accused me of being a horrible person. Yay.

Sometimes, life's too short, so that was the end of that.

I understand being angry at me for quitting, but really, am I the spawn of satan? No.

In other news, I love my new job. Love it. That makes things a bit better.

No comments: