Sunday, April 12, 2009

Let's Just Get It Out In The Open

So, I'm sure I'm not alone in this...

Here's the thing...

Most of the time, I have no clue what the hell I'm doing. I have no clue what the hell I should be doing.

I'm not sure what path to take or where I want to be, really.

When I think of my future, I kind of shrug, because really, what the hell do I know?

This troubled me for a long time. Now, I'm more or less resigned to it and the fact that it'll all sort itself out in the grand scheme of things.

I hate people who whine, but being as I don't know anything apparently, and I whine a lot about it, I have more.... compassion for chronic whiners. Because I am one.

I'm still uncertain about where I'll be in the fall. I've applied for a Millennium Scholarship using my Psychology plans... graduate school and the such.

I've also not dropped out of the film school in another province that's expecting me come fall just yet. I can't bring myself to do it.

As a compromise with myself, I've set up a meeting at the U of Dub to check out their film program. What draws me to it (because, hey, it's not renowned or anything. Seriously. It's not.) is the fact that they offer a whole BA program in creative writing. Now, I don't think I'll get a BA in creative writing, but that fact does open up a lot of course opportunities within film, or, even Psychology.

Well, if I could just psycho analyze myself, I wouldn't be in this mess! :P

The good news is that I have a great new job meaning that all of these options are open to me because, come fall, I won't have money worries. Which takes a lot of the tension out of my chest.

No comments: