Monday, October 12, 2009

House

I just saw last week's house. OMFG.

I think this is the best season of a TV show I've seen since... I don't even know. The episode was thought provoking and well done and... perfect. God, Chase. My stomach actually feels funny at the thought of it all.

I'm actually speechless.

We got our team back. Took three years, but they're back.

That shot of Foreman at the end had me holding my breath.

Things like this make me want to write things like that.

It's like... tension was so high with House (the character) for so long that I wondered how they were going to keep it going when he got better. I was pretty sure he was going to end up sick again. But, maybe, he won't. Maybe they'll craft the show differently and avoid the obvious. If they can keep doing what they're doing, it'll work. My heart was in my throat.

~Anon

No comments: