Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Move To Winnipeg? Why?

So, why did I pack everything I own into the back of my car and drive across the country to Winnipeg?

Basically, something had to give. I was stressed out and miserable. And that's never good. Yes, there are certain things in life that I want, but I'm not willing to be miserable to get them. I'm one of those people who believes that being miserable isn't a phase we all must go through. Plus, I'm a usually a pretty happy person and I couldn't stand myself. Seriously.

Radio left a bad taste in my mouth... but after only a few weeks away, it's starting to fade. I really was pretty sure that I wouldn't look for another radio job in Winnipeg. But, I miss it. So, I'm looking for another radio job. It really is something that I love and no matter how many times it kicks my ass, it's still where I want to be.

I guess it's like those Osmond's like to say... 'One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch, girl'.

That was really cheesy. Sorry.

If anyone actually reads this blog and they have some sort of info on leads to jobs in the Winnipeg media industry, information would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: