Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas. I'm just hiding in my room right now... away from the loudness that is The Family Christmas Day Extravaganza! I just needed quiet for a bit, you know? It's been AHHHHHH!!!! all day!

This morning, my littlest brother slept till noon. On Christmas! We actually had to wake him up to open his presents because we were running out of time before the family came over *rolls eyes*.

This year, for me and my oldest brother, instead of buying us big presents, my parents told both of us that they were knocking off quite a huge sum of money from what we owe them. They helped both of us go to school and buy cars and we both still owe them a few thousand dollars. So, that was nice. As adults, it's better than anything they could have bought us. The youngest, however, got Rock Band 2.

What else... I got a ton of great books, some PJs, some money... work out clothes (nice ones so I don't have to look like a scrub at the gym :P)... a (gorgeous) new wallet...

It was a nice day, but I'm tired and seriously almost ready for bed. I love my family, but sometimes it just gets a little AHHHHH and drains me a bit. I probably sound like a huge baby :P I asked my cousins if any of them would like to go see a movie or something, but they seem to be having fun in the crazyness.

I hope everyone had a great holiday!

~Anon

No comments: