Monday, January 19, 2009

Rolling Down The Highway

I actually quite enjoy my morning commute to work. In AB, my commute was about 10 minutes (if that), and now, I drive almost an hour in each direction. I thought I would hate it. But I actually really enjoy it. I get in the car and get a good 45 minutes to relax and listen to music and get ready to start my day. I used to get to work still half asleep, but now, I get to work ready to start the day.

My headlights seem to be a bit dim. I can't figure it out. They were both switched at the dealership, so they should be the right lights. On the highway in the evening, I thought they were a little dim and then I thought it was just me... Until another car pulled up in the lane beside me and lit up the highway. I can't figure it out... They're not dirty! Oh, and plus now that it's mucky outside, my windshield wipers seem to have decided to not work properly. They'll work fine in 'normal mode', but when I try to clean the windshield, nothing happens. Nothing! It's not like it's out of fluid. Nothing happens. No wipers, no trying to squirt washer fluid. NOTHING!

Today's music video is 'Coalmine' from the Armchair Cynics:

No comments: