Monday, January 26, 2009

Things I Don't Think I'd Be Good At, Part 1

Dealing With Pissy/God Complexed/Diva Actors/Producers, etc

What triggered this? I just heard of a CABLE ACTOR knocking out a rookie stunt man on purpose. He's on cable! And not even one of those super cool cable shows that everyone wants to write for! If you want to read a really awesome awful actor story, head over to Joseph Mallozzi's blog and just search for champaigne or poop or candy. Seriously.

I look at everyone as equals. I can't stand it when people look down on me or anyone else. If I saw someone treating someone else like crap, or worse, if they were treating me like crap, I honestly don't know if I could keep my mouth shut.

Why do people skills seem to go out the window as we head up the ladder?

No comments: