Sunday, February 1, 2009

Putting It Out To The World

I can't remember where I heard this -- maybe it was Oprah? -- but apparently, when you really want something, you're supposed to put it out to the world and let it know. Cheesy, I know, but it can't hurt, right?

Someone got in contact with me about a job that I really want. Really want. It's perfect. It would give me great opportunities, a chance to grow, and a chance to use my skills. I really want this job.

So, world, there it is. I want this job.

And as for today's music vid, it's really just music... Phil Colins has a Canadian son named Simon. He's had a few singles you've probably heard on Canadian radio, but this one is special. For Genesis' 40th anniversary, he recorded a remake of 'Keep It Dark'. It's amazing. I mean, I knew he sounded like his Dad... but with Phil's trademark reverb, it really is striking how much he sounds like his Dad. Anyways, I really loved the song to begin with and I'd probably say that the cover is almost... better than the original.

No comments: