Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dammit!

Way to take the fun out of it. I've just spent all day frantically writing for my creative writing class. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! It's just not as fun when it's for, you know, school.

In my spare moments, I spent about an accumulated hour reading/critiquing Group A's (I'm in Group B) work. Some of it was absolutley atrocious. A couple of them were absolutely amazing. The majority of them had the potential to be amazing but were just... missing something. I think being in Group B was a smart decision... it gives me the chance to learn from my classmate's mistakes.

Dammit also refers to the fact that my beloved Blue Bombers were trounced in Calgary last night. Oddly enough, both teams -- Calgary and Winnipeg -- clinched home playoff spots. Calgary with the win, and Winnipeg because TO lost. At least, I believe Calgary did... I might have to check.

Anyways, I better go grocery shopping before everything closes!

No comments: