Friday, October 31, 2008

School

A lot of people in my life have been questioning my choice to dive back into school full time. Most say that my previous education is sufficient for what I want to do. I might actually agree with that.

Here's the thing... They may be right... but if I'm not confident in my schooling, then it doesn't really matter that they're right. Going to school is something I'm doing for me. I'm pretty sure that my future employers really don't care where I went to school. I'm going for me. I want to have some fun and learn some more stuff. I want to meet great people and instructors. I'm not even there yet and I already feel like I've networked with so many people. I'm out of the loop in my current job and I need to refocus.

Does that make sense? Or am I on crack?

No comments: