Friday, October 17, 2008

"Like A Drunk In A Midnight Choir"

That's my new fav weird line from a song, courtesy of The Neville Brothers' 'Bird on a Wire'. A drunk in a midnight choir? Really? What does that mean?

I think I've mentioned my adult-woman-crush -- because it's totally not a teenage-girl-crush --on Michael Shanks before. Apparently, he was on Stargate: Atlantis this season. Here's an interview from the official site:

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=156

I think I might have to iTunes the episode. God knows I have to schedule my bathroom breaks and haven't had time to watch TV on an actual television at actually scheduled times in weeks. Except football. And NCIS. Which was... wow! Gibbs has a Dad! I cried like a baby at the end. So, it was Shannon with all the 'rules' *sniffle*.

On that note... I managed to canada.com or whatever House. AHHH!!!! Another WHO'S YOUR DADDY after NCIS? No way! I'm amazed at how easily Wilson was won over. Yah, hanging out with House is fun... but he killed your GIRLFRIEND and has made your life miserable for YEARS! I expected him to hold out a bit longer. My theory is that thirteen is gonna get offed to make room for Cameron's return. They've fit in the rest of the regular cast -- Foreman on the team, Chase as a surgeon -- but Cameron's still hanging in limbo. They're totally going to off thirteen.

No comments: