Saturday, September 13, 2008

And...

I came across someone I know on the BC roster. Traitor! Just kidding.

I went to High School with this guy... despite his SCARY roster pic, he was actually an okay guy although he was a bit... um... dim? I feel bad saying that because I never saw one of his report cards or anything, but he was in a couple of my classes and that's certainly how he came off.
Lorne Plante

Lorne Plante

#69 C

Let's revisit his year book entry (because I can):

NN: Plante, Plantster
FS: "Little Zeekers"
PP: People who walk slow (stand around) in hall
AMB: Pro football player, to have a helper monkey *I wonder if he's still working on the monkey...*
FATE: To be 210 Lbs. *not sure from the wording if this is good or bad, but he's 305 right now*
MMM: Tom's beer bottle incident

No comments: