Saturday, September 6, 2008

School

I'm just so tired of school. I think I'm going to stick out this semester, but I'll be taking next semester off.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I work really hard at all of my classes. As a result, I'm completely done with school. The effort. The dedication. The time commitment. I don't want to have to study anymore. Exams make me want to cry. I used to look forward to exams because I worked so hard and I knew that my hard work would be rewarded... But now, I just feel frustrated at the time that it takes to prepare and the inability to be perfect no matter how hard I try. I hate reading boring text books. I hate sitting through boring lectures.

So, feeling the way I do, I figure it's best to take a break before heading into an intense year in 2009.

Why am I justifying my decision to a bunch of strangers? Gah! My brain really is mush!

No comments: