Sunday, September 14, 2008

Where I Go All Five Year Old And Throw A Tantrum

I have no clue what to write for this stupid creative writing class. It's retarded how hard it is to pick something while not only knowing that your work is going to be heavily critiqued, but also knowing exactly who your audience is.

I've been toying with the idea of posting this assignment here. If I ever get anything written. Nothing will come! Ah! Back on topic... I figure that since it's just a class assignment, it couldn't hurt to post it here.

Funny how that is... I'm fine with posting the finished piece of junk on the interweb for everyone and their cats to see, but I can't think of what to write because the thought of twelve amateur writers with a penchant for the weird reading my work has me paralyzed.

Dumb.

Oh well... back to it... I have all of three vague ideas in my word processor and none of them look all that appealing.

Wish me luck!

EDIT: Also, does anyone else catch themselves gravitating towards certain names? I always think of John and Jamie first...

No comments: