Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School

I added a neat course this evening... it's not exactly what I need, but it's better than the bonehead grammar course I was signed up for.

It's a fiction writing course and it'll help me build a portfolio (you know, because that's what we're graded on). It seems like I may have to write short stories... it's been awhile since I've done anything in the short narrative arena, but I think I shall enjoy it.

Bought new skates today. After all of my whining and moaning over Jackson/Gam (I think my exact words were: my hate knows no bounds), I actually purchased both Gam skates and blades at the recommendation of the skating coach who owns the near by skate shop. She assured me that if they didn't work out, she'd take care of me, but was adiment that they'd be perfect for me. I actually ended up spending less $$ than I thought I would, so as long as they're better than what I've got, I won't complain. And hey, they came with fuzzy monkey skate covers and bright pink, sparkly guards. I feel like a five year old, but I also think both of those accessories are awesome.

No comments: