Thursday, August 21, 2008

Concerts

I love concerts... so you can understand my eyes lighting up when one of my co-workers poked his head into my studio and informed me that Neil Young would be in town in October.

YAY!

I can't NOT go. It's odd... I hated Neil Young as a kid. I think it was because my mother played him over and over again. But, as I've gotten older, I've come to really love his music. Harvest Moon is my fav I would say... followed by Old Man... and a whole bunch of others. I once produced a show on Neil Young and I think that kicked things off for me... I was totally immersed in him for a week and was a huge fan by the time my masterpiece aired.

Some of my favorite concerts include The Foo Fighters, U2, Pink Floyd, Elton John... etc... I'm sure Neil will join that list.

The only thing that could make my day more? Blue Rodeo opening.

I've been doing a lot of useless writing lately... narrative fiction and other pointless things. I need to remedy this but I seem to have no inspiration to do something worth while.

No comments: