Saturday, August 23, 2008

Olympics

What has this final Olympics on the CBC made me realize? How much I absolutely despise Scott Oake and what a big gap not having Brian Williams there is coverage wise.

Luckily, with the Olympics moving to CTV, we can look forward to Rod Black and Brian Williams in 2010. Thank God. I also like the guy who moderates the halftime panel during CFL games on TSN... his name is escaping him at the moment, but I hope we'll see him in 2010... and maybe Darren Dstychen (sp)? I quite enjoy him too.

Basically, anyone but Scott Oake will rock my boat in 2010. He's just... and I hate to say this... AWFUL! And Ian Hanamansing is only a tad better.

I hate to admit this as well... but I hope we score Kurt Browning (he also does ESPN coverage) for 2010 and not Sale and Peltier. I don't mind them... but Browning is so much better. Tracy Wilson is also a favorite.

No comments: