Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy VS. Wanna Punch Someone In The Face

Bombers winning (currently) on TSN and Olympic coverage on the CBC makes me a very happy camper.

On the other hand, I just paid my fall tuition and whenever I pay tuition, it makes me wanna punch someone in the face. School is so expensive and it's just ridiculous. For the last few years, it was subsidized (slightly) by the province I live in to celebrate a large provincial event, but not this year. No way.

I'm still debating school for the year. There's a few people at the University that I need to talk to about the film program and starting next year (I don't think I really need anything else to get in) and they're on vacation, but for the moment, I've paid my tuition. I can always drop before classes start for a refund.

I've been in school for so long that it's hard to imagine not being in school, but at the same time, I'm just... tired. If it's not useful, I have zero willpower and taking this year off would probably be a good thing.

No comments: