Sunday, November 30, 2008

All By Myself...

I'm moving across the country by myself. I'll be driving across the country alone. This has me feeling a little... scared.

What if something happens?

To make the butterflies go away, I renewed my CAA membership and found a stopping place for the night. Simple planning seems to have gotten rid of some of the worries... but still...

Anyone else feel irrational fears like this?

I mean, I'm going to be fine. I'll drive carefully. I have CAA. My parents are only a phone call away. My friends are only a phone call away. If anything were to happen, I'd have help. If something really actually happened, someone would help me/come and get me.

I think I just need to focus on the greatness of being home instead of the worry about how I'm going to get there.

I've moved... half a dozen times (at least) in the past five years. I've got this down.

But still...

No comments: