Sunday, November 16, 2008

Running

Why am I running so much?

Well.

Here you go.

One of my friends is getting married in June. One of my good friends from high school. She's marrying her high school sweetheart, another good friend on mine.

What does this mean?

The wedding is going to be one big highschool reunion. I was pretty shy in high school and I had a couple of crushes that I never really... explored.

Now this doesn't mean that I want to explore them now. No. It means that despite the fact that these boys were perfectly nice to me and probably had no clue that I 'hearted' them, I want to look amazing anyway.

So, yes, I have no plans to 'heart' them now, and they didn't know that I 'hearted' them then, but I still want to make them stare.

This all seems very petty and retarded when put down in words, but I'm thinking that most girls would understand. We're just... girls. It doesn't matter that you didn't know or that high school was six years ago.

And this whole post makes me super glad that this blog is anonymous because this is totally one of those things that I wouldn't admit to if you knew my name.

No comments: