Tuesday, November 25, 2008

House

I love House, but I'm starting to get really frustrated with it... Because House Will. Not. Budge.

Sometimes, we think we see progress, but in reality, nothing really changes. There's only so long you can love an unlovable character.

There are other unlovable characters in television... but, usually, they're given at least SOME SORT OF HUMAN TRAIT!

House really is a selfish bastard. Everyone around him knows it, and yet they accept it. Wilson came back. Cuddy wants to date him! How is that possible? Is he like an addiction or something?

The only one treating the situation somewhat realistically is Chase.

I know that most people want to believe that all people are mostly good. But how much would you take? I can't believe that Wilson and Cuddy are still around!

So, I'm starting to hate House. It's become super unrealistic. His character is beyond not understandable... the characters around him are also beyond not understandable. It's gone beyond that curious wonder of something like NCIS or CSI.

I hate to write this because I'm such a huge House fan, but tonight's episode completely pushed me over the edge.

No comments: