Sunday, November 16, 2008

David Thewlis

I totally forgot about this but I saw David Thewlis on 'The Hour' last week. I'm always amazed when I see him out of his 'Lupin' role. Lupin is, well, fat and ugly. David is not. How is that possible?

Remus is actually my fav Harry Potter character, so I may have squeeeeeeeed just a little when I saw him. It was odd though. He was sooooo skinny!

I'm pretty much a crazy Harry Potter fan. Well, borderline I guess. You know, crazy but without the fanfiction or obsessive internet communities. I did get book seven at midnight but that's where I draw the line.

Anyway, his interview was refreshing because he's so honest. He actually gave an answer to the 'which project do you wish you'd never done?' question. For the record, it was Basic Instinct 2.

No comments: