Thursday, November 6, 2008

BWAHAHAHA!!

Curve successfully ANIHILATED! Sorry classmates. Better luck next time. Or better luck landing in a class that has more than a dozen students so that one jackass can't study for, oh, EVER and kill your grade.

Sometimes I think that I might really enjoy going to graduate school for psychology. I really do enjoy it. I'm good at it. And I'd love to put my whole family in therapy :P

We just finished taking psych disorders, diagnosis and treatment. I found it insanely interesting. In a situation that pretty much spells out how retardedly all over the place I am, as I was studying for my psych exam, a wack of film students dove into the booth next to me with a couple of pizzas to discuss their upcoming short shoot. It was oddly... appropriate.

Have I mentioned that I absolutely can't spell? Why doesn't explorer spell check for you like Mozzilla?

No comments: