Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mythbusters 2

AHHH!!! MacGyver special!!! Apprently, it's a Mythbusters marathon. This does not bode well for my reading.

Aaannnyyywaaaayyyy... I once watched all seven seasons of MacGyver in a couple months when I was living in the middle of nowhere. It wasn't quite as cool as it must have looked in the 80's, but it was okay. And funny. His mullet made the show. And the clothes! Anyways, I thought it was pretty good... until he started saving the rhinos and whales around season 4.

BUT... my point is that I saw somewhere that they purposefully made the science stuff pretty undoable so that people COULDN'T do it at home. So, I'm predicting a lot of 'busted' results. But who knows... maybe I'm wrong.

Oh... and I LOVE the couple days after halloween. Why? I just got 50 Hershey bars for $3.42. I shall try to pace myself :P

No comments: