Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Various

~ On the way home tonight, I saw a semi truck in my rear view mirror that looked so much like a transformer that I did a double take.

~ I may cry a bit if Obama wins tonight. Not bad tears, though.

~ On the other hand, if McCain wins, I'll be looking into what it'll take to get a Swiss passport. As Canadians, this election DOES effect us. Really. It is important to us. To see what the rest of the world thinks, visit http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com/.

~ After saying that, yes, the election is important, I'm still upset about the lack of NCIS and House tonight.

~ I'm currently studying like mad for an exam. There's 12 people in the class, so... my goal is to DESTROY THE CURVE!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! I'm super competitive with everything I do. School is no different. Exams are practically sporting events to me. I might be the nicest person in class... Sharing notes, answering questions, asking the questions you don't want to ask the prof... but come exam time, it's my goal to ANNIHILATE YOU!

No comments: