Monday, November 17, 2008

I Give Up

I hate that phrase and I always said it would never be associated with me.

Radio is a very young intudustrry. Why? Because people rarely retire from radio. They move on when they realize that it's difficult and pays crappy and isn't worth it. Most people move on when they decide to have families. Me? I'm moving on for school.

I never wanted to be the stereotype. I wanted to make this work.

That aside, I'm moving home. For the next little while, I'll be in Winnipeg, living with friends or, even, with my parents (I know!!! Yuck!!!) saving money to go to school in the fall full time. Then I'll be moving again to go to school.

I hate that I've done this because it's what everyone does and yet, I'm super relieved at the same time. It's like a ton of bricks off my chest.

No comments: