Wednesday, July 9, 2008

AHHHH!!!!

Did that title get your attention? Hope so.

Sadly, this post is not as interesting as its title.

I've been watching a lot of cartoons lately. I love that I can call that 'research'. Take that genius cousin who loves Batman! Do you get to watch your favorite super hero while you search for the cure for cancer? I think not! HA!

~ahem~

For the record, my cousin is a genius who will no doubt save the world in some way. But I -- I -- get to watch cartoons.

I think people are geniuses (geni?) in many different ways. Just because I'm not going to save the world doesn't mean I'm any stupider than someone who will/did. It just means that my talents, sadly, lie elsewhere.

In a way I'm glad I don't make a living saving people/the world. That would be awful stressful, don't you think? Can you even imagine having your hand in someone's chest, massaging their heart? Having the ability to make a call and blow up the modern world? Working on a 'science project' that will stop us from being annihilated by an asteroid?

No, I'm completely happy where I am, thanks.

Sorry. My mind tends to wander to weird topics and my train of thought gets hard to follow at times. I'm like an overgrown three year old. But hey, I keep the people around me sharp as knives!

~Anon

No comments: