Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No Way!

Just read on Perez that STEVEN PAGE was arrested for possession of COCAINE! That just blows me away. No pun intended.

Didn't they just release a CD of kids music? Doesn't he have kids?

I dunno if it's just me, but I never, ever looked at BNL and went 'yep, coke addicts'. I hope this is somehow not true, but hey, cops found him at a kitchen table with coke.

Now, I'm not naive. I know lots of musicians do drugs. But BNL? Plus, coke just seems to be taking it to another level. It's not like he was found with pot.

On a personal level, things like coke and heroin and meth scare the crap out of me and I can't understand why anyone would risk taking them.

On a related note, I saw 'The Cleaner' on A&E tonight. It was okay. I thought it took too long to get going and it wasn't as action packed as I thought it would be. There's more internal drama (with wives and stuff) than drug drama (the people who are supposed to get 'clean'). Maybe this will change as the series progresses. I thought Benjamin Bratt did a great job, though.

No comments: