Thursday, July 3, 2008

Weird Dream

This is going to make everyone think I'm crazy (or the next Steven King), but I had the weirdest dream last night. It was so weird that, although it was a nightmare, I wasn't scared when I woke up because I just thought it was so weird.

Basically, I dreamed that they opened up the borders and it was open season on Canadians. Weird, hey? We were all in zoo-esque enclosures and all these big, fat Americans came up to hunt! (Now, I don't think all Americans are big and fat -- it was just a dream!)

Little did these Americans know that we'd been armed and we all started to shoot back from our zoo-esque enclosures. Then, once we were out, we needed to drive the remaining Americans back across the border, so we were put on task forces and tested on an obstacle course. My brother made my team fail.

Sooo... yeah... all those psychology classes should come in handy as I try to examine what that dream has to say about my psyche.

Honestly though, I've never been one to read too much into dreams. I just thought that one was so absurd that I'd share.

Don't let the bed bugs bite!

~Anon

No comments: