Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dark Knight

I get to see The Dark Knight tomorrow. So do many people. But most will have to sit in crowded theaters and jockey for seats. I won't. Sometimes, my job has really good perks.

I just got a new phone from Bell. I got the uber five plan. It allows unlimited text, local and long distance to five different people. Most of my family lives in another province. This plan is gold to me. You can change the numbers online at anytime. So, I set all of my uber five to my most called long distance numbers. I don't talk on my phone before six anyways, so early unlimited evenings/weekends takes care of the local calls. I'm afraid that Bell is gonna realize that I'm totally taking advantage of this plan and take it away from me. My bills with Rogers often ranged into the $80-$90 range. My Bell bill is under $40. Go me!

No comments: