Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Favourite Music

I'm a music junkie. If music was crack, I'd have been in (and kicked out of) rehab about eight billion times.

I always love seeing what other people are listening to. I find that it often makes me try something new or rekindles my love of a certain song or band.

So, from my giant music file folder, here are my current favs:

BNL - Wind It Up ("I was a baby when I learned to suck, but you have raised it to an art form") (And in another parenthesis, who didn't think 'If I had a million dollars... I'd do coke' when they heard that Steven Page was arrested? Come on! Admit it!)

Plain White Tees - Hey There Delilah

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

Amy Winehouse - Love Is A Loosing Game

Backstreet Boys - Close My Eyes (DON'T JUDGE ME!!! :P)

BNL - Break Your Heart (Rock Spectacle)

Beatles - Black Bird

Blue Rodeo - Five Days In May

Boys To Men - Four Seasons of Love

Boston - More Than A Feeling

Corinne Bailey Ray - Girl Put Your Records On

CSNY - Suite Judy Blue Eyes

Finger Eleven - Talking To The Walls

Garth Brooks - Shameless

Hanson - Penny And Me (Another one from the 'don't judge me!' category)

INXS - Never Tear Us Apart

Jim Croce - Time In A Bottle

Justin Timberlake - My Love

Katy Perry - You're So Gay

Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over Till It's Over

The Whole Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

Neil Diamond - Holly Holy

Neil Young - Harvest Moon

Paul McCartney - Vanilla Sky

Trews - Hold Me In Your Arms

Tracy Champman - The Promise

Robbie Williams - Freedom

Despite my age, I seem to listen to a lot of classic songs/artists. I figure that if people are still listening to the song/artist thrity years later, it's probably because it's really good.

No comments: